Veterinary Dual Laser Pointer Radiology Device
This product is currently sold out.
X-Ray Beam Indictor - Makes Easy Positioning of the X-Ray Cassette!
Nice size dual laser pointer! It will indicate the x-ray beam center and makes easy positioning of the x-ray cassette via a bright red laser dot in the center of the collimated x-ray field. It is suited for bright ambient light or bright daylight when the halogen collimator lamp cannot produce enough brightness to identify x-ray field center. This dual laser pointer has a beam diameter of 4 mm and a beam divergence of less than 2.0 mrd.
Specifications of Veterinary Dual Laser Pointer Radiology Device
- Dual Laser pointers indicate beam center and achieves proper distance, eliminates measuring
- Convergence point utilizing dual laser pointers achieves proper 26-30” film to x-ray unit distance
- Easy customer installation
- Operation Voltage: 3.0 VDC
- 2-Large watch batteries
- Operation Temp.: -10 to +50C
- Beam Diameter 4 mm
- Beam divergence less than 2.0 mrd
- Size: each: 2”LX1”WX11/4”H
Dog x ray equipment on Sale.