Versa View Portable Equine X-Ray Naviculator
This product is currently sold out.
Equine X-Ray Machine - Allows for Quick and Easy Positioning!
Veterinary X-Ray Cassette Holding Foot Block Naviculator provides oblique, lateral, and ventrodorsal views of foot prone or tilted. Features a rotating foot block with an integral tilting cassette holder. Allows for quick and easy positioning. May be used with any portable x-ray unit.
Optional Air Gap Cassette Adaptor gives additional benefits. Detail is increased by reducing scatter radiation without the use of a Grid. Additionally provides a small amount of image magnification for a close-up view.
- 1-Aluminum Quick Release Foot Positioning Block Assembly
- 1-Removeable Angled Foot Support
- 1-Aluminum X-ray Unit Wheeled Support Base
- 3-Adjustable Portable X-ray Unit Centering Clamps
Specifications of Versa View Portable Equine X-Ray Naviculator
- Assembles/Disassembles quickly and easily
- Two piece apparatus with wheeled base allows easily changed viewing angles.
- Adjustable FFD
- Stand base is is adjustable to accommodate practices with multiple brands of portable x-ray units
- Rotating foot block base with tilt away cassette holder
- Discrete indexing right or left swivel adjustments for 0 or 45 or 90 degrees.
- Foot block detaches from portable x-ray unit stand.
- Removable, optional, Air Gap Cassette Adaptor
- 12” W x 36” L
- Weighs 10.5 lbs