Easy To Handle, Easy To Tie!
Surgical Sutures Polypropylene Monofilament. Top quality suture. The sutures have an excellent reputation and are receiving very good customer satisfaction. CE approved.
Polypropylene monofilament surgical suture is a sterile nonabsorbable isostatic crystalline steroisomer of a linear hydrocarbon polymer containing little or no saturation. Suture characteristics include; clear monofilament (undyed) and blue monofilament (either D&C Blue # 6 or copper phthalocyanine blue dye).
Excellent handling characteristics, easy to handle, easy to tie. Smooth passage through tissue. Unsurpassed strength in critical wound healing. Suture with highly uniform diameter. Polypropylene monofilament surgical suture meets all requirements established by the United States Pharmacopeia (U.S.P.) for nonabsorbable surgical sutures
75cm long Non-Absorbable
Sizes: 2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 5/0, 0, 1, 2, 3
Box of 12 sutures, sterile, not opened, non absorbable.
- Size 1: Reverse cutting 3/8, 35mm
- Size 2: Reverse cutting 3/8, 40mm
- Size 3: Reverse cutting 3/8, 45mm
- Size 2/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 30mm
- Size 3/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 25mm
- Size 4/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 20mm
- Size 5/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 20mm
- Size 5/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 25mm
In USA they are "For Veterinary Use Only".