Sutures Nylon Monofilament
Excellent Abrasion Resistance!
Comparable to Ethilon a synthetic non absorbable nylon suture manufactured by Ethicon.
Black in color, it is a monofilament suture that is used frequently for soft-tissue approximation and ligation. Even though it is nonabsorbable, the knot security decreases over time (in vivo) and should not be used where permanent retention is required.
Surgical sutures Nylon Monofilament 75cm long. Needle:3/8 circle, reverse cutting shape.
Box of 12 sutures. Sterile, unopened, non absorbable.
Top quality sutures. The sutures have an excellent reputation and are receiving very good customer satisfaction. CE approved.
In the USA they are "For Veterinary Use only". In other countries either for human or veterinary use. Non absorbable surgical sutures Nylon monofilament veterinary use, low priced sutures.
- Variation of luster: nylon has the ability to be very lustrous, semilustrous or dull.
- Durability: its high tenacity fibers are used for seatbelts, tire cords, ballistic cloth and other uses.
- High elongation.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Highly resilient (nylon fabrics are heat-set).
- High resistance to insects, fungi, animals, as well as molds, mildew, rot and many chemicals
- Melts instead of burning.
- Used in many applications.
- Good specific strength.
- Size 0 Reverse cutting 3/8 30mm
- Size 1 Reverse cutting 3/8 35mm
- Size 2 Reverse cutting 3/8 40mm
- Size 3 Reverse cutting 3/8 45mm
- Size 2/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 26mm
- Size 2/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 30mm
- Size 3/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 19mm
- Size 3/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 25mm
- Size 4/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 16mm
- Size 4/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 20mm
- Size 5/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 16mm
- Size 5/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 20mm
Sutures Nylon Monofilament, veterinary suture at low prices, cheap sutures, animal sutures, good quality sutures.