Ultrasound Chison ECO 1Vet at an affordable price!
Chison ECO 1Vet is a high quality portable ultrasound which offers excellent image quality. It is lightweight and very easy to use. ECO1VET is both hearty and reliable for pregnancy examinations with all kinds of animals. Can also be used for heat detection in cattle and mares enabling both clinician and owner to determine the best time for insemination, sex determination, and measurement of follicles. Software packages includes (Canine, Feline, Equine, Bovine, Ovine).
Order Chison ECO 1Vet today for a 2 year warranty. Comes with 1 probe of choice!
Specifications for Chison ECO 1Vet
- Applications - Large animals: Reproduction, Tendon; Small animals: Abdomen, Small parts, Basic cardiology
- 12 inch rotatable LED monitor (0 - 30 deg) adapt to different viewing angles
- Ultra light and compact design, ideal for mobile services
- Display Modes: B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M
- Gray Scale 256 Levels
- Multiple Beam forming Technology (Enhance Frame Rate, Improve Image Resolution)
- 240mm Max Scanning Depth (depending on the probe type)
- 2.5MHz - 11 MHz Probe Frequency (depending on the probe type)
- Archives Management - Patient information management, Patient images record, Patient exam report.
- Software Packages: Canince:GS, CRL, HD, BD; Feline: HD, BD; Equine: GS; Bovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter; Ovine: BPD, CRL, Trunk Diameter
- Power Supply - AC 240V-100V, 50Hz-60Hz
- A broad range of transducers available
- Main unit with 12” LED monitor
- 1pc 5.3 - 10.0MHz linear probe L7M-A
- Compound Imaging, Tissue Harmonic, i-image, Trapezoida, Chroma
- 1 probe connector
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery (2 hours)
- Power Adaptor
- Anti-water keyboard cover
- 2nd probe connector
- DICOM 3.0
- Deluxe trolley TR-8000
- Carry bag
Probes of your choice
- C3-A: 3.5MHz Convex (2.5MHz to 5.0MHz) Application: For Abdomen, Large animal
- L7M-A:7.5MHz Linear (5.3 MHz to 10.0MHz) Application: Small parts, vascular of small animal or Equine tendon
- MC6-A :6.0MHz Micro-Convex (4.5MHz to 8MHz) Application: Abdomen, cardiac, urology, OB/GYN Small animal: 10kg
- L7V-A: 7.5MHz Linear rectal (5.3MHz to 10.0MHz) Application: Reproduction, OB/GYN, Large animal