Sutures PDS, PDO
- Absorbable Sutures Polydioxanone PDS, PDO-Sutures Polydioxanone - Top Quality!
PDO is a synthetic absorbable surgical suture composed of polydioxanone. PDO is dyed violet with D & C VIOLET #2 and coated. PDO II meets all requirements established by the United States Pharmacopeia (U.S.P) for synthetic absorbable surgical sutures except for diameter.
Absorbable begins as a loss of tensile strength without appreciable loss of mass. Implantation studies in animals indicate that PDO II remains approximately 82% of its original tensile strength at two weeks post implantation, with approximately 77% remaining at three weeks absorption of PDOII synthetic absorbable surgical suture is essentially complete between 180 days.
- Surgical suture Polydioxanone with needle 3/8 reverse cutting.
- Box of 12 sutures, sterile, not opened, Absorbable; 75cm
- The sutures have an excellent reputation and boast repeated customer satisfaction. CE approved.
- Needle: 3/8 circle, reverse cutting shape.
- In USA they are "Veterinary use only".
- Size 2/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 30mm
- Size 2/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 26mm
- Size 2/0 Round bodied 3/8 30mm
- Size 2/0 Round bodied 3/8 26mm
- Size 3/0 Round bodied 3/8 25mm
- Size 3/0 Round bodied 3/8 19mm
- Size 4/0 Round bodied 3/8 20mm
- Size 4/0 Round bodied 3/8 16mm
- Size 5/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 20mm
- Size 5/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 16mm
- Size 6/0 Reverse cutting 3/8 16mm