Bone Drill 9.6V
This product is currently sold out.
High Quality Orthopedic Drill
With its compact size and light weight, Bone Drill 9.6V brings down surgeon's stress during long hour operations. Being versatile and cost-efficient, it is a perfect orthopedic surgical instrument. The instrument is designed in line with the safety standards and is suitable for basic medical institutions. Bone Drill 9.6V is made from stainless steel and is not suitable for high temperature sterilization.
- Maximum speed: 840 rpm, continuously variable transmission.
- Gripping driller bit diameter: 0.6mm-8mm
- Batter voltage: 9.6V host power; 2 batteries
- The Fumigation Disinfection (high temperature sterilization is not allowed)
- Suitable for basic medical institutions
Vet Equipment offers you wide variety of top quality veterinary orthopedic bone drills and saws at competitive prices. We work with the primary goal of assisting our customers in selecting the perfect product for their needs. Feel free to contact us at 630-888-2888 for any queries regarding our products. Call today and we can help you get the best deal.