This variant is currently sold out
Wrist Ultrasound Scanner!
KX5200V is a full digital B mode ultrasound scanner. It provides excellent image quality with high resolution and high penetration. Offers extensive veterinary clinical applications. It is lightweight and can conveniently be worn on the wrist or hung on the neck for hands free use. Comes with a probe of your choice. We offer a two year warranty on ultrasound.
Specifications for KX5200V
- KX5200V main machine
- 5.7Mhz high resolution non-interlaced LCD display
- 1 probe connector
- 256-frame CINE loop
- 100-frame image storage
- USB disk function makes the images easily transferred into computer
- Measurement & calculation software packages
- 6.5MHz linear veterinary rectal probe (for veterinary endorectal)
- 4 veterinary body marks
- Technology: All-digital imaging technology, full digital beam forming
- Scanning methods: electronic convex, electronic linear, electronic micro-convex.
- Scanning technology: Real-time dynamic imaging, harmonic imaging.
- Probe: Multi-frequency probe series
- Monitor: 5.7" high resolution non-interlaced SVGA display
- Gray scale of the ultrasound machine: 256 levels.
- Display modes: B, B/B, B/M, M, or 4B
- Speed in M mode: 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s and 8s.
- Magnification: *0.8, *1.0, *1.2, *1.5, *1.6, *2.0, *2.4 and *3.0.
- Focusing methods: Single-point, multi-stage transmitting, dynamic focusing
- CINE loop: 256-frame.
- Zoom: Intelligent local zoom in real-time and frozen mode
- Image storage and transfer: Built-in 100-frame image storage, USB Image transfer, Ultrasound working station
- Report: Obstetric report
- Documentation: Full screen documentation, hospital name, Patient name, date/time.
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V~, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: ≤ 40VA
- Others: 8 kinds Pseudo-color, Energy-saving, PAL-NTSC switchable
Choices of Probes
- 3.5MHz convex abdomen probe (for veterinary abdomen, GYN, OB, Urology)
- 4.0MHz convex rectal probe (for veterinary endorectal)
- 4.0MHz convex rectal probe with handle (for veterinary endorectal)
- 5.0MHz micro-convex cardio probe (for veterinary cardio)
- 6.5MHz linear veterinary rectal probe with handle(for veterinary endorectal)
- 6.5MHz convex transvaginal probe (for veterinary endovaginal)
- 7.5MHz high frequency linear probe (for veterinary small parts, orthopedics, breast, musculoskeletal)
We have other beef ultrasound machine.