emma kites 100~2000lb Braided Kevlar String Utility Cord Mason Line for Kite Bridle Fishing Camping Packing Creative Projects (Lengths/Strengths Options)
$ 8.99 was $ 13.49
This product is currently sold out.
Brand: emma kites
- The Braided Kevlar string is made of 100% Dupont Material Kelvar Fiber which is of high strength, high harness, high toughness and high abrasion resistance.
- Construction of Braid (Multi-strands interweaving process) makes the string / cord much more durable, and it won't unravel like twisted line.
- Tough String! Every Kevlar Fiber is of high tensile strength. It exerts much higher strength in the same diameter.
- Cut-Resistance! One of the best advantages of Kevlar string. It helps avoid many unexpected string snaps which happen a lot in binding and fastening objects with sharp edges.
- We provide strings from 100lb to 2000lb to meet different requirements, like, fishing, camping / hiking equipment fastening, usual mason's line, plant support, gardening work, decoration hanging, creative projects, etc.
Publisher: emma kites
Braided Kevlar Line / String 100~2000lbs
There may be a little deviation due to hand measuring method.
It's highly recommended that wearing gloves when you use Kevlar line under tension.
Kevlar Fiber is an organic synthetic fiber material.
EMMAKITES Kevlar line is made from 100% Kevlar fiber.
Due to its high tension level every yarn, high resistance to cut, heat, chemicals (especially acids, and alkalis.), Kevlar is used in a variety of applications, such as military apparel, cut and heat resistance products, firefighter gears, etc.
Kevlar line is of excellent resistance to salt water, which will qualify it be a great one in fishing applications.
There is more to do with Kevlar line than you imagine.
Getting advantage in high strength, high toughness, high melt-point and high abrasion resistance, Kevlar line will always be a good companion and helper in outdoor activities.